There are errors with the form you submitted.
In order to book an appointment you will need to log into your Moat account using the details you created when registering your interest. If you're yet to register your interest please click here.
Please enter your email address below to check if you have an account with us.
Each home at Kidbrooke Village has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. Everything we've included in the price has been carefully considered to make your home comfortable and easy to live in. Moat supports the development of mixed tenure communities and is proud to provide homes for shared ownership at Kidbrooke Village. We may change the tenure of some properties subject to demand. For a comprehensive list of the specification please download our brochure.
The Kidbrooke Village Centre will form the central heart of the Kidbrooke Village Development, delivering 130,000 sqft of commercial and community space including Sainsburys, Youngs pub and a mix of restaurants and cafes around the village square, and a modern train station with new facilities. Within the Village Centre a gym is being built which is expected to open in Spring 2019. Residents of Noble House and Perkins House will have use of this gym*.
*When the gym is available to use, the gym charge will be added to the monthly service charges you pay. Current estimates of the gym service charge range from £10 to £18 per month (depending on the size of your home). These charges are payable by all residents of Noble House and Perkins House.
Please note that pets cannot be kept at Noble House or Perkins House without consent. Pet licences can be obtained from the managing agent via Moat.
|Apartment No||408 Perkins House|
|Minimum share (25%)||£116,250|
|Full market value||£465,000|
|Living/Dining||3.6m x 4.6m|
|Kitchen||1.8m x 3.6m|
|Bedroom One||2.9m x 4.1m|
|Bedroom Two||2.1m x 4.1m|
|Total Square Metre||62|
* Commodore kitchen finished in Farnham White
* Black Brazil laminate worktop and upstand
* Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer
* Integrated appliances:
- Multi-function electric oven
- Extractor hood
- Ceramic hob with stainless steel splash back
- Fridge freezer
* Free standing washer/dryer
Bathroom and en-suite
* Contemporary style fully fitted bathroom finished in brilliant white
* Thermostatic shower and shower screen
* Semi-recessed hand basin
* Dual-flush WC with concealed cistern
* Ceramic H & R Johnson ceramic wall tiles in white
* Novilon Via Fusion Limousin cushioned vinyl flooring
* Heated chrome towel ladder
* En-suite to 3 bedroom apartments, either as above with separate shower room, or:
- Shower cubicle with thermostatic mixer, hand-held and fixed head
- Hand basin and WC as above
* Xylem Dynamic vinyl plank flooring in Valhalla Grey Oak to entrance hall and living/kitchen/dining area
* Kings mere Ayrshire wool twist fitted carpet to bedrooms
* Pendant lighting to living/kitchen/dining area, bedrooms and hallway
* Recessed spots to bathroom and en-suites
* Communal heating and hot water system to all apartments with metered supply via a pay-as-you-go smart unit
* Mains supply smoke detector to hallways
* Double-glazed lockable windows
* 10 year build Premier Guarantee (please note purchasers must arrange their own contents insurance)
* Lifts serving all levels
* Landscaped gardens and courtyard
* Contracts, maintenance and services to external and internal communal areas, including drains and gullets, landscaping, etc
Parking and bike storage
* Gated undercroft parking:
- Right to park for three bedroom apartments
- Lockable bike stores
Please note: Moat do not allow pets in apartments.
This specification is for guidance only and should not be used to form any part of a contract. Items of a specification may be changed or substituted without notice. For clarification of the specification of a particular property please refer to the New Homes Officer, Louise Gramston.
Floorplans shown are indicative only. All room sizes are approximate with maximum dimensions of finished measurements.
These plans provide indicative details of the property/ies including kitchen/bathroom layouts, balconies/gardens, etc. All dimensions indicated are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpet sizes or items of furniture. Moat reserves the right to make changes to these plans prior to exchange of contracts.* Indicative measurement at widest point.
Plans do not highlight the gradient of outside space or location of manhole covers, sheds, or paving. The final layout of the garden may change.